As many people are aware I have my first official date in about 5 years this past week. I thought that it went well. I had a great time, although I am a little worried that I had such a good time at someone elses expense. The guy that I went on the date with was very book smart, he wants to make aerospace part and is planning on getting a PhD. He is currently working on a double major in materials science and something that I can't remember. He is also in the honors program. My favorite parts about the date were how awkward he has and some of the things that he said and did. I think that for the first time in my life I was conversing with someone who said more things that made me think "Did he really just say that?" One might ask themselves what is so funny about that, well I am usually that person that people say that about. Many might be amazed to learn that I have accumulated a little tact over the years, but not enough to make a really noticeable difference. There are parts to the story that I will tell in person or on the phone, but I don't feel are publishable at this point in time. Needless to say I think that if he were to ask me out again that I would go. I had a really good time, even though the date was with a nerd.I started clinicals again for school. I actually started them on my birthday, what a gift. The doctor that I am working with is great. I have a lot to learn, but I am still counting down to when I finish. Once again I am working three days a week at work and doing clinicals for three days, so it will be really nice when I finish the clinicals. When I go to work I work with a student for the next months. She is finishing her nursing school clinicals and I am finding out it is really difficult to have a student with me because I can finish everything faster and do it better. Poor doctors who have had to work with me.
2 comments:
Sounds like your date was fun, after all. Good luck with clinicals.
You should ask him out!
Post a Comment