Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Up and Running

Two months after my knee surgery I am happy to say that I can once again run. Yeah! Today was my second day attempting a jog, mind to to was a run for three or four minutes, walk for one, and repeat, but it make me very happy. After 6 months of not being able to get my heart rate up it has made my day. I can also lunge and important task that is missing when one cannot do it. Life is looking up.

Yesterday I was offered the job in Minneapolis. I am 99.5% sure that I am taking the job. They have to send me paperwork officially offering me the job and I have to sign a letter and send it back. I am happy with the pay so I can't see why I won't take it. Minneapolis was a beautiful city when I visited...even though it was cold and snowy. I have to say that I have not invested in enough warm clothing. I got rid of a lot of it in Arizona. I must like polar opposites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to Minneapolis once, it was nice. I am so excited for you!