Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Find a New Hobby

My mom is really irritated with me because I can't come up with much to do when I am not working. I can't get myself to start a project when I don't know when I am moving. Therefore, I am driving her nuts by watching "Rockford Files" in DVD almost daily. In between I do small errands and fill out forms for me new job. I have to admit it feels like a waste of time for me, but I can't think of a new hobby for me that won't take up much time or money and will not have to be packed into a box.

4 comments:

Ann said...

memorizing really long poems.

Unknown said...

Cleaning the bathrooms might make mom happy.
Really though... You are a great photographer, take some pictures. You could read the Wee Free Men, I think you would like it.

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new job Claire. When are you moving to Minnesota, and will you be keeping up your blog so I can see what you're up to. I'd like to say I'll be keeping up on mine but if you look at it now I think we can safely say that might not happen.

Claire said...

Thanks Ash. I am excited about the job. I will be keeping up with my blog...although I have not been doing a good job lately. It is how my mom keeps up with all of us so it will continue.