Jesus had been down on the ground, facing the wall, in an ugly church purchased frame. I just could not get myself to hang him on the wall. Natalie recommended that we go to Ikea and buy a big black frame so that it would fit into the room. How smart is she? I am now really liking the photo and no longer feel the guilt of having Jesus neglected in my home.Saturday, April 17, 2010
Improvements to the Passey Palace
This post is mostly for mom. I thought you would like to see the changes I made to my place.
Jesus had been down on the ground, facing the wall, in an ugly church purchased frame. I just could not get myself to hang him on the wall. Natalie recommended that we go to Ikea and buy a big black frame so that it would fit into the room. How smart is she? I am now really liking the photo and no longer feel the guilt of having Jesus neglected in my home.
The side table was moved to the other side of the couch....now I just need to igure out what to do with the printer? Look at the cute little plant hanging out on the side table.
Prior to going to Ikea, Natalie and I carried up from my car the bookcase (also Ikea, but purchase months ago). We put it together in record time and put all of the CDs that had been on the floor since I got a T.V. The room feels much more complete. Plus, I love the plants.
Jesus had been down on the ground, facing the wall, in an ugly church purchased frame. I just could not get myself to hang him on the wall. Natalie recommended that we go to Ikea and buy a big black frame so that it would fit into the room. How smart is she? I am now really liking the photo and no longer feel the guilt of having Jesus neglected in my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your place! I also love the plants! You do such a nice job at making it look good.
ps. Where did you get that bench?
The bench came with the table. I got it at Gardner Village. When the table is open all the way, then I use the bench.
Hi,
Confession time, when I am incredibly bored I check out random people's blogs. I was checking out your blog the other and day and I am SO glad I did! Where did you get the picture frames above your couch? What size are the frames and what size are the pictures. It looks like you have 8x10 pictures vertical and horizontal in the same size frame. If so, I am really excited because I am looking for just this :)
Jessica Deceuster (Miller)
I bought all the picture frames on sale with ugly pictures in them at Tia Pan Trading Company. I then painted them all black. The pictures are 8x10 and the frames on the insides are 11 1/2 inches. Hopefuilly that is semi helpful. My mom and I just put it together.
Post a Comment