Saturday, March 23, 2013

Violet Lametu


On St. Patrick's Day my little Violet decided to enter the world early.  I am thankful, because she only would have grown bigger.  She arrived 8 lbs and 11 oz, 21 3/4 inches long.  She looked like a little unicorn, but that quickly resolved.  I have a few pictures from the hospital, but none of them are really cute.  I will post those later.  Today I finally got around to taking some better pictures.  I wish I were rich and could have a professional take some cute pictures, but I feel like I didn't do to bad.  Here are more photos than you probably want to see.









4 comments:

Ann said...

No need for a professional! You rocked it! We don't have any of Lydia when she was just a newborn, except from our phones. She is so sweet!

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I agree with Ann you are an awesome photographer! It helps that the subject is so darn cute too!! Can't wait to meet her!

Carrie said...

She is adorable.

Coopers said...

Cute. Love the one eye pirate. Z used to do that all the time.