Sunday, August 25, 2013

5 Months

This month has gone by faster than the previous four.  I think that is because Violet is now more interactive.  If we Facetime, she is not very interactive, but she loves to play with me.  I did start to feed her baby food a week ago.  She is pretty funny because she will lean forward to get that next bite in.  I have a feeling that she is going to eat anything I give her.  I estimate that she is about 20 pounds now.  She is a big "roll" of fun.  She can almost sit up and talks to me all the time.  She likes to listen to me read books for a about 5 minutes and love to be sung to sleep.  She sure is sweet and cuddly.







2 comments:

Sara Passey said...

We love you & Violet! Such fun pictures and such a good Mom!

Unknown said...

Well done Claire!
We miss you.