Thursday, April 19, 2007

History of a Renaissance Woman

I have always been interested in learning new skills and participating in activities. In my high school days, I had so many projects and activities I was participating in that my life was like a continual whirlwind. One day I overheard my mother describing what I was doing and she stated I was a "Renaissance Woman." She probably doesn't remember saying this, but I like the saying. The Renaissance period was a period of rebirth and I believe that changes and new beginnings are positive experiences. I really want to embody what it means to be a woman and the personal growth that rebirth/change bring. I plan to spend the rest of my life changing, finding new experiences, and becoming a better individual.

2 comments:

Amber P. said...

That was beautifully said. I "amen" that sentiment!

Ann said...

I second that.