
I have been attempting to pack up the ol' apartment. Whenever I pack I always think that I am going to be able to just quickly throw things into boxes. I always forget about the reminiscing that occurs while going through the collections that have occured over the years. I have a whole lot of collections too. Each little trincket is allowed a few seconds of contemplation and them is gets thrown into a box or the discard pile. I prefer not to think of myself as a packrat, but there are little items tucked everywhere...even way back under the sink where I discovered some noodle bowls I had managed to bring home from Japan. I love so many of my things and I have great plans for them someday...I just wish that someday was today. I would love to have a table and put all of my little tea light things on it and have a fancy dinner. For now I am just going to have to dine amongst the boxes (I don't own a table) and enjoy the scenery.
The plan for me is to head back up to Utah on Saturday morning. I am not certain if I am going to be able to make that date, but that is the goal. I hope to be seeing many of your soon!
The plan for me is to head back up to Utah on Saturday morning. I am not certain if I am going to be able to make that date, but that is the goal. I hope to be seeing many of your soon!
1 comment:
Oh, Claire! It was really fun to get to know you better. You are a great friend, and we really miss your help and company. I hope your new jeorb is going well.
Post a Comment