Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Excitement

I was thinking today, which some might say is unusual for me, but I was doing it anyway, and I realized that there are have not been many exciting opportunities in my life since I arrived back at my parents' house. I pretty much spend all of my time sleeping and working. My schedule is so spread out and odd that I never get enough days of in a row to make myself useful. This week I am just working my scheduled 3 shifts and not picking up an extras and it has been wonderful. I feel rested and that I have had a few waking hours to complete some of my required tasks.
Since arriving home I felt as though I had started to put back on some of the weight I had worked so hard to take off, but I joined Weight Watchers again this past week. I am really just two pounds over the weight I was when I left Phoenix so I really can't complain. I just need to stay motivated with my eyes on the goal. Megan, if your reading this it means lots of veggies when I come to visit.
School started last Monday and I have already started to turn in assignments. I am going to be starting clinicals this semester, but I am still in the process of getting everything all set up. My paperwork/contracts are currently floating in a pediatricians office in Layton and I need to find out if I can get them back. I am excited to get started and get one more step closer to achieving my final goal!
My parents are in the process of redoing the kitchen right now. We have no ceiling in part of the dinning room and the kitchen. The plan is that some guy is coming to do the electrical work tomorrow and I believe the counter tops as well. Then the sheet-rockers will be here on Thursday or Friday. The cupboard are all currently stripped and out in the garage...it reminds me of the good ol' days at the Wellings...only we have a sink.
Someday I plan to take pictures again, but today you are all just going to have to deal with a boring blog.

1 comment:

Amber P. said...

Never boring, Claire, never!