In case anyone had any concerns about whether or not you can fry your computer, perhaps with a little broccoli and water chestnuts, you can. Recently my mother thought that she was plugging my computer into a surge protected power strip, but low and behold it was not. So, I am not a proud owner of a computer that my mother states is a disposable computer. It works well, but we did not spend a whole lot of money on it and it will hopefully have Internet on it in a week. That way I will be able to post pictures on here once again. I think that I will post more often once I am able to put some pictures on here.
Since my last posting I have spent most of my time and work and working on school, but there are a few highlights that I would like to share:
1. This week I spent a day at the Medical Examiners office. I watched them perform autopsies and perform an organ donation. I found it all very fascinating. I did this for my master degree in case anyone is wondering why I had this little excursion. You will have to discuss this with me in person if you are really interested.
2. I flew to Alabama for school. I made a pit stop in Phoenix to visit the Welling clan. Unfortunately, I had a lot of school work to do while I was there and I was exhausted as usual so I did my fair share of sleeping. I am certain for them it was like the good ol' days when I used to crash at their home. I did see two soccer games, visit the zoo, watch women conference, and hand cabinetry. I would say that it was a successful vacation.
3. I was finally able to hang out with an high school friend, Jennifer Olson. I have only done one things with a friend my age since moving back to Utah. I really don't get out much.
I am certain that other things have occurred in my life, but my brain is working really slowly so I am letting in shutdown.
No comments:
Post a Comment