Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On the Roids

I have had pain in my left foot since a few weeks after I arrived home to Utah. I think that it was the 12 hour shifts in the Emergency Room standing on my feet that gave me a condition called plantar fasciitis. It is pretty painful and I have been taking anti-inflammatory medication, wearing insoles in my shoes and going to physical therapy, but so far that has not helped. Yesterday, I went back to the doctor and prescribed me steriods. I started to take them and shortly afterwards I started to feel like I had ants in my pants and they started sweating profusely. I am having the same problem today. I am so excited that I get to experience this for a whole 12 days. I really hope that this helps. I need to start doing some serious exercise again before I start gaining all of the weight that I have lost.
This great disposable computer is allowing me to post pictures for everyone delight. I was definitely excited about that feature. I love taking picture. Hopefully everyone else enjoys looking at them.
When I got home to Kaysville one of the first things that Maren and I did was go down to the ponds by our house where they have to botanical gardens and took some pictures. It looks so different that it did when I was growing up.

I still love the cattails though! I used to draw cattails on my papers in school when I was doodling.



This great disposable computer is allowing me to post pictures for everyone delight. I was definitely excited about that feature. I love taking picture. Hopefully everyone else enjoys looking at them.



Here are a few of the Wellings. When I went and visited Arizona we went on a walk and I took my camera with me. Unfortunately not all of them turned out because kids can be pretty cheezy, or if it was me I just would have wanted that picture posted on the internet of me, so I justified not posting them.


On the Left is Christian looking pretty sweaty from rollerblading. On the right if Abby trying to convince me that she is innocent and has not done anything mischevious, but I know better. On the bottom in the middle is Rebekah, showing all of us her great gap!

After visiting Arizona I went to Alabama, but to get there and to go home I went to Pensacola, Florida. Before I went home I went down by the ocean and ate dinner. Then I walked around the historic district and took some pictures.
I walked past this part area while going to the restaurant that I was going to eat at.
I loved the windows and doors of some of the old builings so I just had to take some pictures of them.

I also walked past this old white church. Who could turn down a picture of this beautiful building? Obviously, not me.

No comments: