I have been sitting here thinking that overall life is going well. I don't have much to complain about, but I am feeling a little bit complacent. That is never a good sign...for me it typically means that big changes are to come.
I have been enjoying working at Mckay-Dee Hospital in the Emergency Room. Sometimes I become pretty cynical, but I think that there is rarely a person that can work in the ER and not feel that way about the clientele that comes in. The people that I work with are great and I have found it to be my favorite job since I graduated, although I miss my little kids very much.
School is currently going well and I believe when I take this last test on Monday that I will have managed another 4.0 semester. That makes me very happy! The only down side is that I have to find another preceptor and I am finding that to be a very difficult task. For some reason no one wants a student in their office and it makes it hard to find somewhere to finish all of my school hours.
For everyone who was very concerned, the disposable computer is working very well and I have no complaints. My car is in good working order as well. Yeah! The car and the computer are two things that I can't live without.
My feet are still giving me issues, but I am planning to attempt exercise again this week. In fact, that is the plan in the next half an hour. Wish me luck! It has been so sad to not be able to exercise. The steroids helped me to gain 15 pounds which I desperately need to lose. My friend from high school Jennifer Olsen and I are on a mission to make weight loss happen again in my life.
Thanksgiving was great! Sorry Ann, Allie, Sara, Drew, Brent, Amber, Ellie, Olivia, Sammi, Lee...and all of those that I can't remember that missed out. It was actually nice to have a smaller number at our house. There is not a whole lot of room. We look forward to seeing you all at Christmas.
Wellings, I keep thinking about you. It is getting colder here and I hate going outside. I keep thinking about what great weather you are having in Arizona and that I could actually hand outside. It is currently really gray and depressing outside so I am praying for some snow so that there could at least be a purpose for all of this hum-drum weather.
Miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment