Well, there is some good news at the ranch. I have found a preceptor. I had an interview with him yesterday and he agreed to work with me three times a week until the end of April. Yeah! I am hoping for a good experience. It is going to be a lot of work. I will be working three nights a week at work and then three days a week at his office. This will leave little time for for anything but sleeping and the rest of my school work. I am a little bit worried about fall semester which is going to require me to get 240 hours (this semester is only 180 hours), but I keep telling myself not to worry about it until I get there.
I have been exceptionally tired lately. I think that has contributed to my crankiness. I did a whole lot of sleeping over the last few days and I have started feeling better. I am about to head downstairs for some more sleep so that I can make it back to work tonight. I had to go there this morning for a skills day where we just went through slide show presentations for four hours. THRILLING!
1 comment:
Congrats Claire! We're so glad you found someone to work with. Good Luck this semester.
Post a Comment