Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Thoughts

I have some good news, I am going to be done with this semesters clinical hours on Monday. I am very happy about that, although I really enjoyed the clinic. I think that I will miss being there. I think that I need experience somewhere else so I am once again going to be searching for some office that will allow me to come and get my clinical hours. I am happy with my progress because I can now examine ears and basically tell if they are infected...that I was really struggling with during the first semester. I have also gotten better at charting and determining the amounts of many of the antibiotics used in pediatrics. I still have a lot to learn, but progress is always good.
Now I get the privilege of spending the rest of the semester studying, writing papers, and earning money to pay for the next semester. I am actually looking forward to making some money at work. That will start next week though.
I keep wishing that something exciting is going to happen in my life, but I believe that my life is going to be pretty boring up until I graduate in 10 months. Yeah, 10 MONTHS! I keep reminding myself that there are only 10 months so that I can manage the amount of work I have to finish.
An additional amount of new is that there is some improvement with my foot. I was able to go for a short walk, 20 minutes, twice this week without having increased pain in my foot. I am hoping that this improvement continues...then maybe I will be able to hike in the Spring. HAPPY THOUGHTS!

No comments: