Monday, April 7, 2008

Homework

Today I am supposed to be doing homework. It is amazing how many other things you can find to do when you are supposed to be doing something else. I have exercised and showered and eaten...now I am writing on the blog. I really need to focus since this paper is due today, but I am going to write for just a moment. School is going well and I am once again getting good grades. I just have a lot of projects due in the next two weeks.
I was able to find a physician who will work with me this next semester, which is a relief. I will get the pleasure of driving to Brigham City three times a week. The drive is not the bad part, it is the money I will dish out when gas goes up to $4/gallon this summer. AAAhhhh! I don't know how we will all survive. I keep reminding myself that I will graduate in December and that I essentially have only 7 months left. Yeah!
I am looking forward to the big family vacation to Washington. It will be a break from the monotony of every day life.

2 comments:

Coopers said...

Yay for Washington! We also cannot wait for the break from work! We hope gas doesnt go to $4 because that means it will be $5 here! Congratulations on the next physician opportunity!

Ann said...

I am so excited to see everyone! Two months from Sunday, I've already started counting down.

I'm really jealous that all the other girls in the family will be home this weekend.