Today I am contemplating the importance of feet. I wish that I had thought about this concept when I was younger. Aren't little feet cute. Growing up I used to abuse my feet by not wearing any shoes, dancing (especially in my toe shoes), and running hundreds of miles on them. Not that I would have changed a lot of those activities, but that between the activities I should have been more gentle of them and taken care of them. These days I love a good pedicure...although I currently cannot afford for someone else to perform this little luxury.
What has brought me to this realization is that while trying to take care of my feet I have accumulated a closet full of shoes. I can only wear my shoes about 2-3 three months, so I have a pile-up of shoes. What do I do with all of these shoes? It seems a waste to just throw them away, but I cannot wear them anymore without having foot problems. Until I figure this out, maybe I will just have to work on entering the Guinness Book of World Records for most athlete shoes owned.
2 comments:
I like your pictures of feet!
A few months ago I would have beat you on the most athletic shoes owned. DI now has the most.
Post a Comment