Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time is Always a Factor

I am always finding time to be a huge restraint when it comes to blogging. When I have spare time there is always something to blog about, but when I am busy...the possibilities end. I have been put in my place and not realize that if I am to have a blog, I must blog more frequently. Although there have been other posts about my new niece, I thought that I would post some pictures for others to enjoy. There are not many pictures of me on here, so enjoy this one. I am sure that by now Elizabeth Jo looks very different. These pictures were taken just hours after her birth.



3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks! This helps me see a lot better what she really looks like! The other pictures were great family photos, but this really shows her face! I like the one of the two of you together...I'm so jealous (of both of you!)

Amber P. said...

She looks older, but she still makes that face like she has where you're holding her.

Unknown said...

the baby is cute but You look beautiful!