Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick list of thoughts

Two Fridays ago while I was sleeping, between graveyard shifts, I got a call from Kansas City's Children's Hospital again. It turns out that the first woman that I interviewed with gave my application to the electrophysiology department there. Electrophysiology is a part of cardiology. It includes EKGs, pacemakers, Holter monitors, stress tests...all of the things that I worked with when I worked in EKG. The woman who called told me that she is hard to get a hold off, but that she was in the office on Fridays. I attempted to call her back this past Friday, but no return phone call. I will have to update you all later.

Cait was home with weekend with pneumonia. Poor Girl! Lots of coughing. She also had a chemistry test today, I remember the days of trying to struggle through chemistry.

John's birthday is today. We had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Passey. Brent and Amber and two other tag-a-longs came too, but they were more excited to see Maren. We had a great dinner and some presents. Yeah!

It is raining outside today. I love the rain, but it always occurs on days that I am sleeping, or days that I have to work. I always want to stay at home in sweatpants on days like this. You would think that there could be some sort of coordination with my days off (which don't exist) and the rain.

Just so that everyone know...I have 75 days until I graduate. 75!

No comments: