Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Minneapolis?
The job hunt continues. I have applied for more job at random hoping that something will work out. After talking with individuals at Primary Children's and the University or Utah it looks like jobs there are not working out. I have applied for multiple jobs out of state, but have not gotten a response from many of them. As I was looking on a website for nurse practioning jobs I saw one in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It sounds really cold, I thought. I get cold so easily, as many can attest to that fact. I decided that I could apply anyway because most people don't get back to me and the more I apply the better my chances. Well, I got a call a few hours later, where I have 40 minute interview with a recruiter last Friday. She told me it would take a couple of weeks before she would get back to me. Anyway, a call came again yesterday (quicker than expected), they want an interview. I have a trip to my graduation in good ol' Mobile, AL that will take 6 days, and a paper and two exams to complete first so the interview is not going to be until sometime after December 15th. They are paying for the flight there...that is the best part. I will be packing multiple sweater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sis! That is such great news. So random. But very nice that they will pay for the flight. Good luck with the papers!!
Even if you don't get the job it's a free plane ride! Good luck on getting everything done.
Post a Comment