Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The von Tramp Passey Pickers


My sister got a bee in her bonnet to make blackberry pie, so we three girls and their dad headed down the road at my grandfather's house in Washington State. Along the side of the road we picked more than enough blackberries. I did pick some berries, but as the family photography journalist I felt it was my duty to capture the event for everyone else to experience with us....enjoy!
Do you think that we should we should put them in the bowl?
Dad was nearly engulfed within the thorny bushes...shear pain. Good thing that Caitlyn was there to save him.

My single contribution to the event...one single berry, best part of the whole pie.
Dad working...Ann standing.
Dad working....Ann standing....Ann not realizing she was caught eating.
Dad working...Ann standing....Ann realizing that she was caught eating.Dad working...Ann considering working.
Way to go Ann! Putting you best arm forward to help in the effort. Gotta love teamwork.
"Could this get any better?" No Caitlyn this is the best your life will ever get. In heaven it will eternal berry picking. Yeah!
Final Products.


Vanna von Tramp.

I love my family!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Dad loves that picture

Ann said...

Let's just remember who actually made the pie...