Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dangers of Baltimore.

The next vacation I went on was a to see Ann and Andrew in Baltimore. All I can say is that it was a good idea that I was there for just 6 inches of snow and not the next weekend.

As in all time spent with Ann there are a few highlights of the vacation that must be mentioned.

Hightlights

#1: REI Attic Sale. Ann and I roughed the cold, morning crowd and obtained some fabulous outdoor clothing articles. I love the two jackets that I got. I am also totally jealous of Ann's vest which can hid some amazing things in her armpits. The ideas that vest have given me are endless.

#2: Snow cancelled out Saturday plans, so we opted for the Baltimore Museum of Art. Unfortunately, they were also concerned about safety and were closing early, but Ann and I packed in a ton of fun.
70's beads were totally a hit.
What a hottie!
Precious.
This is my most favorite of the bunch. Ann just hit someone with the bead. It is a good thing she doesn't have them at home. Dangerous!
Ann has taught me the glories of the self portrait. Let's just say that security was keeping a close eye on us throughout our touring of the museum.
Yep another.
And another to prove there was snow.

#3: Birthday Dinner. I can't even remember the name of the restaurant, but the food was excellent. I ate wwwwaaayyyy too much and then I ate some more. We had a ton of fun!
I loved the lightbulbs!
Andrew's brother just chillin'.
Ann and Andrew.....oh how cute.
Claire and Brent.
In the snow outside, it was beautiful.

Sisters.

#4: Dancing. Dancing to top 40 music is sometimes the best thing that you can do for yourself, especially if there is someone there to appreciate it without. Replay-ay-ay.

#5: Under Armor at church. I am totally in love with the little Asian woman who conducts music in her classy church clothes with an under armor shirt on underneath. I loved that I could definitely see the insignia.

Thanks Ann and Andrew of the memories.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beautiful daughters!
Love, MOM