Elli is not really certain what she thinks about the photo opportunity. I love the little scab between the eyes....gives it a better sense of reality.
The railroad tracks next to the Passey Household.
Mine and Sammi's favorite "boy cow."
My favorite picture of all...Sammi and I on our walk. The phone picture turned out pretty well.While I was in Tennessee I was able to attend a Chili cook-off and decided that those people in the ward don't know how to judge chili....Brent and I knew what was up. I did have a good time though as I tasted all of the different chili. I definitely love everything with a kick.
We also did some awesome bowling. Even with the bumpers in place I am a terrible bowlers. Brent tells me that I should have skipped more of my high school classes and I could have improved my bowling skills. What was I thinking? Who needs an education when you "wow" others with your bowling form. I was totally in the dark about what my priorities should have been...maybe that it why I am still single? Gotta find the local bowling alley.
I also went to Kentucky. It was fabulous to visit the founding town of Methamphetamines (otherwise know as meth). I went to the Walmart and filled my need for white trash. Living her in Target-land had made me forget the wonders of Walmart. Such as, I wonder why it still exists? I wonder why people bring there children here at 2 am? I wonder why I wanted to come here in the first place?
It was fun Passey family. Hope to come again!
2 comments:
Boy Cows & Tunnels! I hope we get to experience the real Tennessee!
We thoroughly enjoyed your visit! I don't know the name of the tunnel, either. Maybe it doesn't have one... As always, your pictures are breathtaking. I didn't realize it was THAT beautiful here. In the winter.
Post a Comment