Well, some of you are aware and others are not, but this Sunday I got a new calling. There is something about my job that makes people believe that babysitting would be my cup of tea. So, what do I get to do.....THE NURSERY! In fact, the primary president was not aware that I was being called to this calling. It was all the bishops idea. I suppose that singing Ruldolph the Red-nosed Randier was not the smartest idea that I had.
3 comments:
Good luck. I should be singing praises I got CTR 5 instead of nursery. For me, that would be a new form of punishment.
Watch out. Nursery was my last calling....
i feel sorry for the nursery leaders that get to deal with zac in a month! he does not do well with no nap (church from 12:30-3:30!)AND the fact that he has only ever lasted no longer then a half hour without family there!
good luck! i'm sure you will be great!
Post a Comment