Monday, January 23, 2012

Paid for Doggy Daycare

I know that there are some of you out there anxiously awaiting my post about Duke.  Today I had just a minute, so I thought that I would let everyone know that I gave in.  I paid for doggy daycare today, because I have been unable to clean my house properly, or get any homework done without both of the boys in my way and preventing any success.  So, I paid for doggy daycare, so that I could thoroughly clean the front living area (and especially get a very clean space at the dinning table) so that I could do homework undisturbed.  It was too hard to type on the couch with two dog snouts covering both keyboard and screen on the computer.  Plus, yesterday I attempted to let Duke out of the crate while I went to church and came back to a bed filled with Trisket bits throughout, chewed up toilet paper, the trash spewed all over the house.  It is a good thing he behaves when I am home and is really sweet.  So, doggy daycare so I could clean up the mess and make a working space.  Plus, I got my taxes done.  Yay!  So, I suppose it was a good investment.  Now back to cleaning the house.  I only have another house before I go and pick them up.

1 comment:

Coopers said...

Ha. Loved the label: Never thought I would do. :)
I guess that is like me dropping the kids off at grandma's house. Sometimes you just need to do it to make it through another day.