Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Wee Too Much

The past two weeks I have been very busy with my job.  I know that I can be a bit of a workaholic, but I enjoy being good at my job.  Plus, I want to make sure that my students are learning the information they need to be good nurses.  I have been grading papers that take me about 2 hours a piece to finish.  In addition, I have been prepping for 5 different classes, grading assignments, and grading midterm examinations.  I spent a couple of night pulling all-nighters (as if I was working in the hospital again).  Well, my body finally gave in and quit.  Today I have a headache, sore throat, gunk in my throat, and exhaustion.  I am staying home from church, one my couch.  I am hoping that this is going to help me overcome this little illness sooner.  I don't have time to get really sick.  Sometimes I think that I need to slow down, but in reality I know that I am much happier when I am busy and productive.

1 comment:

Coopers said...

wow. you are a good teacher. hope you are feeling better this week.