Today was gutter cleaning day. I have heard a rumor that it might snow on Tuesday night. Today was the day to prepare. I borrowed a 16 ft ladder from my home teacher. I was tall enough to be able to reach my hand over the gutter and pull stuff out, yet feel uncomfortable up there. I don't have a fear of heights, but I definitely have fear of falling and becoming a human vegetable. I got them cleaned out and new flood lights put in outside the back door. Yay for seeing outside at night when you need to go outside. As a girl living alone I love knowing if something is lurking in the backyard when I am headed out.
Next year I am going to find a 20 ft ladder....I think it will be much safer.
Next year I am going to find a 20 ft ladder....I think it will be much safer.
1 comment:
This sounds...unsafe.
Be safe. You have a dog to think about now...
Post a Comment