When working on home projects, even the little things become big things. I forgot to post this picture down with the updated kitchen. When you look at the before picture of the kitchen you can see the gold light fixture up on the ceiling. Each project quickly dips into the budget, so as I am working I often have to find ways to save money. I decided that since the knobs on the cupboards look similar to the light fixture, that I would just paint the light. The top light is actually the sister light to the one in the kitchen above the back door, but it gives you a good perspective about what the light used to look like.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Kitchen Light
When working on home projects, even the little things become big things. I forgot to post this picture down with the updated kitchen. When you look at the before picture of the kitchen you can see the gold light fixture up on the ceiling. Each project quickly dips into the budget, so as I am working I often have to find ways to save money. I decided that since the knobs on the cupboards look similar to the light fixture, that I would just paint the light. The top light is actually the sister light to the one in the kitchen above the back door, but it gives you a good perspective about what the light used to look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nicely done!
Post a Comment