Monday, January 28, 2013

The Beginnings of a Baby Room

This was the room before I bought the house.  The teddy bear wall paper in a girl that I know is now in college's room tells me that perhaps she did not spend too much time with her dad.
Just another view.

I did not document the transformation of this room very well, but see the heater below.  While my parents were here, my dad took that off the wall since I now have heating to the top floor.  Here is my mom showing us all how to clean the windows prior to priming them.

This is a view of the room with me standing at the window. I could not get a picture that direction because there was too much light.  For those of you who are not oriented...the door on the right you are looking at my bed with a carseat on it.  The door on the right goes out to the hallway and the middle door is a closet that does no have a whole lot of space because the vents now go through it.  The gray was a little darker than I expected, but I could only pain with what I already had, so I can't complain.  I will make it work.  Now that it is dry I don't think it it too bad anyway.

This is the new light in the room.  If you look at the first picture you will see that there was a lovely white fan in the room before, which has now been replaced.  Updates to come as they are completed.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love that dark gray!