Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Gift

This is a picture from the back as I started gluing on the bulbs.

 Prior to Christmas I had a gift exchange at work.  As usual I thought, "I can make something amazing!"  I saw this wreath and thought, this is perfect.  I can do this.  We had a $25 limit and so off I went to buy the goods.

I did not like all the green that was left between the bulbs, but it was what I ended up with.
In fact, I was a little embarrassed to give it as a gift.  I tied a big red ribbon to hand it with and had to make a homemade box out of cardboard to fit it into.  I skulked to the party and was a bit ashamed to have someone draw my name for the gift, but it turned out there were many people who wanted the wreath.  I suppose that I should be happy they liked it, but it still did not meet my expectations.  Next time, if there is one, I will be spray painting of covering up the wreath underneath somehow.  Oh well.

No comments: