Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Month


 It is not so easy to take pictures of a one month old.  She is not sure what to do with herself when she is awake, so happiness lasts for only a few shots.  In between she is spitting up, so every has to be done fast.  The first three photos were taken at exactly 4 weeks of age (so not quite exactly one month).  The lighting was terrible because it was overcast and she was not a cooperative participant, but it is the only picture that shows exactly how big or small she is....whoops!
 Grandma was here that day, so we got a picture with grandma.
 Unhappy without the pacifier though.
 One morning she was just looking around and content to be seeing the world around her.
 We tried the photos again today after church.  I like the close-up photos of her face better than the whole body shots.  I was not as happy about how these turned out in comparison to her newborn photos, but I think that I am going to just have to move on and hope that we capture some better moments at 2 months.








 These head shots at the end I like much better.  She is more alert and happy.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love her. Can't wait to meet her!

Will said...

She is adorable, dad and I will be coming through in July to come see her (and you too).

Coopers said...

I love the chalkboard with the pictures. She looks pretty cute.