Thursday, May 23, 2013

2 Months

Well, time has passed and not much has been completed.  Even though I have plans to complete many project (including blogging) we mostly just survive.  Lucky to have enough burp clothes, showers/baths, and semi-clean clothes on our bodies.  The only thing the two of us do well is eat.  The one thing I am really excited about is that one of us throws up....and its not me.

Violet is smiling now. She is gaining weight so fast.  Her thighs are getting chubbier by the day.  She keeps me busy, I am not sure how people do this with more kids.  I think that she is pretty cute, but I am biased.












4 comments:

Wendy said...

She has grown! Beautiful.. Thanks.

Sara Passey said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so sad I don't get to go in the cross country drive with Will and see the two of you!

Ann said...

She is getting so big! I love the top picture, we can see her chubby little legs. I love when they start to smile. :) Good job, sister!

Unknown said...

She is Beautiful. Well done! We miss you.