Sunday, June 16, 2013

3 Months

 I would love to say that time flies, but it actually feels as though it is going at a normal pace.  She is growing like a weed though.  We are now into our 6 month clothes and wondering what we are going wear after that, but I guess we will see when we come to that impasse.  At this rate I can't tell what size she will be wearing in the winter.  Unlike some more temperate climates we really can't wear summer clothes in the winter.
 I personally think that she looks a little concerned about what we are doing.
 An attempt at a cute picture, but she just wanted to lay there like a log and stare at me.
 She was in love with holding onto the dress.  Not only that, the dress must be eaten.
 Her little hands we so cute.
 These are her bright eyes that she is always looking at me with.





 She is always attempting to tell me something amazing.

Her thighs are chubby, just like all babies should be. Taking a bath is like cleaning up a shar pei, gotta get all the spaces.

Not only does she spit up now, but drooling is in full force.  This girl is gearing up to eat in just a few months.

No comments: