I really don't have anything to post. This was a week where I found myself counting the days until it was over. It is a good thing that every week isn't like that because if it were I would be counting down until my death. Just hoping it was around the corner. That is a little morbid. I am pretty sure that it was exhaustion. I believe that I got enough sleep, but for some reason I was extremely exhausted. I prefer the kind of exhaustion where I become giddy and then laugh at everything. This is my "break week" if you could call it that. I have been working on curriculum for an EKG tech course and I won't be done for several weeks. So, I get to spend this week working on that course. In addition, I had meetings this past week so I now need to get the two classes that I teach ready with their syllabus, weekly schedules, and handouts. I also need to get all of the stuff prepared for the two clinical days that I am running. I am not sure how the school can call it a break week. I suppose that I should just be thankful that I am not trying to get it all ready while teaching my previous classes.
This week the goal is not to count down the days.
This week the goal is not to count down the days.
No comments:
Post a Comment