Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Date

Tomorrow night I have another date. For those of you who heard the story of the "tapestry floral planner" may be disappointed to here that the date is not with the same individual. I have once again been set up on a blind date. My friend Jennifer is highly concerned about my single status and is doing her best to help end it. Anyway, she is setting me up with another individual. She tells me that this time the guy is less "nerdy." This date is 6'6". That sounds like a decent height to me. He called me on the phone and was much better at conversations than the last one. We will have to see. I was waiting up to get his phone call...he was confirming the date with me tonight and then my cellphone never rang. I just got a message stating that he was planning to pick me up tomorrow night at 7 pm sharp. Updates to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Where's the update?

-Will