
Well, I have been thinking of what to update here about my date and it is difficult because nothing too extraordinary or unusual occurred. He was a gentleman and opened the doors for me, which doesn't happen much for me. In fact, sometimes it makes me a little uncomfortable, but I suppose that means that I need to get used to it and give up my independent stubborn streak. It was also a little different to spend time with someone who is that much taller than me. Yes, I know that Brent is just as tall, but for some reason my date seemed taller. We just went out for dinner, which was good. He is a "health nut" in his words. He was very concerned about eating healthy and exercise, which I decided was a good thing for me. I am always trying to do better, so maybe I could get the to rub off on me a little more. Two disappointment for me were:
1. He can't hike-he has one bad knee from having a femur larger than the other and that causes too much pain.
2. He has never really gotten into camping. He says his father always made camping really rustic. He says his father said things like, "You can go over there and go to the bathroom on that poison ivy over there." On the positive note he thinks that if he did it right that he might like it.
He talked a lot, many times saying things without thinking. That part reminded me a little of me. It made me laugh inside. He told me that he does that a lot and his family thinks of him as the mean one in the family because he says things to them without thinking. Hhhmmm, am I the mean one in the family?
Overall, I think that it went pretty well. I had a good time and I am hopeful for a second date, but I am not getting myself to worked up over it all. I think that I did hear him say that he was going to call me this upcoming week. I don't think that I made that up, so I suppose that I will have to give another update if that happens.
1. He can't hike-he has one bad knee from having a femur larger than the other and that causes too much pain.
2. He has never really gotten into camping. He says his father always made camping really rustic. He says his father said things like, "You can go over there and go to the bathroom on that poison ivy over there." On the positive note he thinks that if he did it right that he might like it.
He talked a lot, many times saying things without thinking. That part reminded me a little of me. It made me laugh inside. He told me that he does that a lot and his family thinks of him as the mean one in the family because he says things to them without thinking. Hhhmmm, am I the mean one in the family?
Overall, I think that it went pretty well. I had a good time and I am hopeful for a second date, but I am not getting myself to worked up over it all. I think that I did hear him say that he was going to call me this upcoming week. I don't think that I made that up, so I suppose that I will have to give another update if that happens.
I don't really know what the meat question mark is about. I just thought it was kind of humorous that someone had made a question mark out of meat.
No comments:
Post a Comment