Summer semester is coming to a close for me and I am feeling the pressure. I need to have all of my assignments in by the 20th of this months and I am wondering how I am going to accomplish this daunting requirement. I had to rearrange my work schedule to allow me to get all of the hours that I need. It also seems to be that every time that I get busy there are always church callings that need to fulfilled. In the mist of all of this I need to run an activity between my two graveyard shifts. I have a feeling that I am going to be very tired when these two weeks are over.
For all of those who were curious I have not heard back from blind date number 2. I was actually hoping for something, but I think that the problem is that he seemed so normal...and I am just not so normal.
When I read Ann's blog I think about how tedious and unimportant all of the things that I worry about are, but for some reason I can't help it. I suppose that I will just have to pray and hope that everything works out for me the way that it should.
No comments:
Post a Comment