Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Late In Coming

I took all of these pictures at the first of June in Washington at my Grandpa Acheson's house when I visited with my family for his 80th birthday. I actually took a lot of pictures upon my mothers request. These are some of my favorites, although a lot of them are not actually of his house, but of random items I found around his house. Who knew that a caterpillar would be so captivating to me. The self portrait was added for the enjoyment of those who like pictures with people in them. I don't think that it is the best picture, but it was the best of the three that I took of myself of the beach.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so unique

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will said...

I remember you taking a buunch of shots to get that knot right. I really like them.

Unknown said...

I think that is a great picture of you!

Ann said...

I like!