Saturday, September 26, 2009

America's Best Idea: A Photographic Journey Through Our National Parks


Today I went to the Bell Natural History Museum to see an exhibit of photography that I have been hoping to see for a week or two. I is entitled, America's Best Idea: A Photographic Journey Through Our National Parks. Above is part of one of the pictures from the Smokey Mountains. They were truly beautiful. It made me want to go to all of the National Parks and take my own photos. I made me want to call up all of my friends and family members and make sure that they are going to see the National Parks that are all around them. I did contact Ann and was happy to hear that she is headed to Shenandoah Park. Carrie, I hope that you hit the Mammoth Cave National Park. I have decided that the Rio Grande National Park, New Mexico and Hot Spring National Park, Arkansas are the parks I want to hit the most. Hhhhmmm, Brent how close are you to Arkansas? I suppose that I should look at a map.

I also learned all about wolves. Grey wolves and Arctic wolves. I should have known this trinket of information, but did not realize that wolves don't attack humans. In fact, I learned that there has only been one documented attack by a wolf on a human. No more worrying while camping about possible demise via wolf. Phew!

No comments: