
Tonight I have come to the realization that breathing is a luxury not a necessity. Why you ask? Well, once again I have caught some Minnesota bug. This time it has taken residence in my nasal passages and is making breathing an impossibility. I went to the store and bought a decongestant with a hope of draining some crud out and improving aeration through though my canals. Nope. All that it did was create a combination of free flowing fluids which was flowing around that dam within. Sometime I wonder what Heavenly Father was thinking when he created this secret weapon against mankind. All I can say is that he has some sense of humor...he must laugh all night while I I toss and turn with my plugged nose and sore throat.
1 comment:
You know, I think it's rather unfair that the whole "fall" thing had to happen yet we've been punished up and down for centuries...the headcold being the #1 unnecessary reality of mortality
Post a Comment