
Last weekend I had a Ladies-Only Ghoulish Dinner. We had a great time with some of my concoctions.

The carrot hand. What more can I say, other than looking at it now, next time I think that I will make the fingers shorter.

The extra scary apple mouths. The lurking shadow from above makes it even that much more frightening. The were ultra tasty.

Natalie was displaying the pot of eyeballs. Yikes!

The eyeballs were the scariest part. I have only cooked
casseroles and lasagna in my 24 inch stove and did not realize that it bakes unevenly and different than other ovens. Some of the every large eyes were not baked all of the way through. Therefore, your life was in your own hands if you ate one. I let Carrie get a different eyeball, her eyeball was definitely sketchy.
Afterward the dinner was the best part. I made some homemade bread with Natalie and found out that if I bake bread the smoke detector will go off. It was not burnt, slightly over browned on the bottom (a stove problem again). Hhhmmm. I am not sure how to fix that problem.
They all still left with smiles on their faces, so I think we will all still be friends.
2 comments:
Lee and I had a stove at BYU that sounds exactly (same size and cooks oh so well) like the one you are blessed with. We attempted cookies only once. Lets just say I did a lot of stove top and crockpot cooking there.
The party looked fun! I loved the the food ideas and the tablecloth.
A fantabulous time was had by all...until Carrie YouTubed some Dane Cook and the f-bomb started flying. Sorry I put a damper on the Sabbath. THANKS for the yummy, but oh so creepy, food!
Post a Comment