Contemplative Cindy.
This past weekend I went on a last minute crawl through St. Paul. Many people may have heard of art walks, but here in the Twin Cities it is called a crawl....perhaps it is because it rhymes with St. Paul? I may never know, but will reconsider this every time a crawl comes around. It was fabulous. I did not get to see all of the art. I went with a friend and ran into two other friends while wandering around. It was fun to see the studios as well as look at some of the living spaces.
I was especially excited when I got to hear a local band (with a banjo) called "Pistol Whipping Party Penguins." Who wouldn't want that name? I had a great time wearing three layers of clothing, in addition sporting a hat and gloves. It is cold out there already. Yikes!
3 comments:
It looks so fun! Yay for art crawls!
You saw PWPP in person!?! You're so lucky...
I can't believe that it is already that cold! So sorry.
But it looked like it was fun despite the cold.
Post a Comment