Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bubble Party

At church I have the job of teaching and entertaining in the nursery.  Today we discovered the Turbo Bubble Machine and it was a big hit.  It blew bubbles for 20 minutes straight.  It was an aggressive bubble blower.  The kids had wet hair filled with soap by the time we were done.  We had a lot of fun though.



No wonder they all looked like they had a bath.  I was missing about three kids today.

Look at the mischievous face.  His poor pants were falling off him the entire day. 

This is my name's sake (Claire).



After taking picture of the kids I attempted to take a self portrait...whoops the zoom was a little close.  I really like the picture though.

2 comments:

Coopers said...

bubbles are a big hit at our nursery too. but they have to blow them for the 20 minutes. you have it made!

Claire said...

I had to blow them for 20 minutes before. I was so excited to find the turbo machine. It was certainly turbo.