Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dandelion Fields Forever

Check out the number of dandelions in my lawn. Right now my lawn is like a forest.  In order to mow it today I had to clean up all of the leaves and sticks.

Here are my 10 very large bags of leaves and sticks.  There are still more out there, but I ran out of bags.

The green on the walls was not like I had planned.  It was a little darker than I expected.

The color makes the room look like lettuce.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Lettuce is a nice shade of green

Ann said...

I'm not even lying. I was at a greening-grant writing workshop last night, and I learned that Dandelions are EDIBLE! They are something like $5 for a little bitty bunch at whole foods! You can steam them, or just eat them raw in salads. Google some recipes....

Wendy said...

I notice a stove and toilet in the background. Odd.