Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Clinicals Completed
I finished all of my hours of clinicals for school last Thursday, which was a huge relief. Now I am supposed to be working on my paper that I need to turn in to be published. Instead, I have picked up a bunch of hours at work. Anything to get out of homework! Well, actually, I need to pay for the MRI I had on my knee and the surgery I am having next week. I would also like to attend my graduation. I figure that maybe I will finish the paper the week that I am layed-up after the surgery. Otherwise, things are going well. Many of the jobs that I applied for want to talk to me after I have taken my boards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on finishing our hours. Good luck with the surgery and I hope all goes well with the boards and the people that want to talk to you.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
Post a Comment