Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is No News Good News?

The interview that I had went well, I think. The problem is that one always feels that their interview went well and then they don't get the job. I think that my downfall with this job is that I don't graduate until December and it will take into January before I get a DEA number (number that allows and individuals to prescribe narcotics) and to pass the board and get a license. I am just waiting to see what is decided. I think that if someone else comes along and can start sooner, then they will get the job because Winter is the busiest season in a pediatrics office. Runny noses, vomit, earaches, difficulty breathing....a pediatricians dream, or nightmare if understaffed.
Knee news: I had my MRI. I was kind of skeptical about how bad my knee really hurt, so I ran around the Layton Clinic parking lot to make sure that it really hurt before I went in to get the MRI. The test shows a cyst in my knee if a build up of some fluid. I am not sure what that means for me. I asked some of the doctors in the ER and they told me that I still can't exercise, even though no tendons or ligaments are injured. It is very frustrating for me, but I am hoping for good news. I head to the orthopedic surgeon next Monday. The doctors office visit have extended my school clinical hours until the 22nd of October.

1 comment:

Coopers said...

I would totally do that one more run around. Its the worst when it hurt one day and then the day you go into the doctor it doesn't. Sorry about not being able to exercise. I hope things get figured out soon. Thanks for the update.