Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah

Everyday here has been really good. This evening is my first blah night...yuck! I feel really tired although I got plenty of sleep time last night. I am going to attempt to get plenty of sleep again tonight and I will see if it goes better.

The job is going well so far. I still have to much to learn and I am trying to learn as quickly as I can. The kids are the cutest! The people that I work with have been extremely kind and helpful. Off to bed I go to reinvest myself in greatness.

FYI: Will and Sara I got the Ironman and certificate in the mail today. Perfect day for a pick me up treat! Thanks

4 comments:

Ann said...

Yay for awesome mail!

Coopers said...

did you get my mail? i have been waiting to hear. i sent it over a week ago! and i even gave will your address so i know it went to the right place.

Claire said...

Yes I got yours too...sorry no mention. I was going to send a note in the next couple of days.

Coopers said...

That is happy to hear. I just sent out a few packages that day and I didn't hear from anyone, so I was wondering if the post office didn't get them out. But I'm happy it made it. Even if it was a little late...