
Yesterday I had a discovery a Co-op grocery store, The Wedge. So today I decided to officially try it out. I had an unusual find, yellow raspberries. I decided that they were a must buy out of curiosity. They taste just like regular raspberries if anyone wants to know. Yummy!
4 comments:
Tell me more about his co-op grocery store. How exactly does that work? I'm intrigued....
I'm with Ann. I want to know more. I found a food co-op that I'm joining here in Provo, but sadly I missed the date for this month - so it will be june before I get any food - but I'm still really excited about it!
In Alabama I ate some yellow-meatted watermelon. I even had the seeds to bring back to Utah until I left them in Alexander City...
They help support local farmers in the community and fair trade. You can become a member and get some stock. I think with that you get some foods at a discount when you do. When you no longer want to be a member they will buy back your stock. I did not become a member today. I could still shop there without being a member.
Post a Comment