Monday, October 13, 2008

Knee Surgery

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and it is inevitable...knee surgery. I am going to be having arthroscopic surgery on my knee to remove the large cyst forming in my knee on October 28th. I am excited about the prospect of being able to exercise again, but a little nervous about it not working and about recovery time. I also don't like how much I think that it is going to cost me. That is going to give me several days of just working on my paper for school. They wanted to do the surgery this next week, but I told them that I needed to finish my clinical hours first. I will be done next week. Yeah!

1 comment:

Caitlyn Dixon said...

Congrats on almost being done with you clinical hours! And sorry about your knee but hopefully it will heal and we can go on lots of hikes! lol