The Minneapolis Institute of Art, which is across the street from the apartment complex that I am moving into. I am excited about the time that I am going to be able to spend there.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
For Curious Minds
I did take some photos while I was in Minneapolis on my house hunting expedition, but somehow I did not get the important photos. I never had the camera prepared...I was too into the moment. Imagine that...I was distracted. So, here are the not so special moments captured on film for those who are curious.
Here I am out in the cold, wishing that I had a scarf. My ears were frozen and the wind was a blowing. I was waiting for someone to show me an apartment. I spend a lot of unexpected time outside waiting to meet people.
This is looking down one of the streets in Minneapolis in an area where they have converted many of the old mills into condos.

The Minneapolis Institute of Art, which is across the street from the apartment complex that I am moving into. I am excited about the time that I am going to be able to spend there.
The Minneapolis Institute of Art, which is across the street from the apartment complex that I am moving into. I am excited about the time that I am going to be able to spend there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks cold! But like it will be a good area to live. Are there homeless people at the park or something? Thanks for the pictures.
Too cold for me! I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading more. If you are looking for ways to pay back some of your student loans, use google adsense ads on your site. They work pretty well for me (if people click on them). You can't tell anyone on your site to click the ads but everyone knows how they work. When do you graduate? I did with my FNP two years ago and it seems like yesterday. Good luck!
Post a Comment