Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Should Have Learned the First Time!
For days iTunes has been requesting that I download something...not sure what because it didn't really say. Well today I got tired and gave in. It started to convert and songs from Windows and then it noticed it was going through all of my music. Now I am the proud owner of 5 copies of each song on iTunes, can't wait to listen to them all...and it is not even done. I am afraid that if I push any button it might obliterate all of my tunes. Last time I let it update...which was months ago, it kept popping up a message stating that it could not get the mobile part operating (some error with Vista). Hope I can fix this one faster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh dear. don't touch anything! we would not want any of wilson phillips to get erased.
I don't even know if Wilson Phillips is on there, but problem resolved all duplicates were deleted.
Post a Comment